When and where
Waverley Park - Saturday 17 April, 9.30am – 11.00am
Players will commence training at 10am.
Boy, we've missed our fans this year! Finally after a long hiatus, we're thrilled to be able to welcome fans of the brown and gold back to Waverley Park for a special open training session. This event will be full outdoors, with defined entry and exit points and capacity strictly limited to 1,000 people. Witness live Q&As with players, get your photo taken with your favourites (including Hawka and Hawkette!), and enjoy the kids' entertainment and crowd giveaways.
Coach and Player Q&A
Kids activities including a balloon artist and face painting
Hawka and Hawkette
Hawthorn services, including membership, merchandise and the museum
+ plenty of exciting giveaways!
Beyond Blue Marquee
Visit the Beyond Blue marquee and receive your free wristband. Learn how you can commit to #PlayYourRole to Look, Ask, Listen and Support your family, friends and team mates, and sign up for the “What Role Will You Play” competition for the chance to win a signed Hawks Jumper.
Win with Nissan
Visit the Nissan Navara on the oval concourse to find out how you can win your own signed Sherrin.
Afford Sensory Tent
Visit the Afford Sensory friendly space - where everyone can enjoy open training in a safe and comfortable environment. Don't forget to collect your crowd show bag while you're there!
United Petroleum Mascot
See United Petroleum staff to sign up for your Hawthorn Fuel Discount card and you could WIN!
Due to limited parking at the venue please consider alternative modes of transport to and from the event. For public transport options please visit https://www.ptv.vic.gov.au/
It is important we follow the below guidelines to ensure the safety of everyone involved on the morning.
- It is a requirement that every person complete the check in using the QR codes that are located at the venue entrance.
- Each attendee is asked to do a symptom self-assessment prior to leaving home and not attend if they are unwell or have been instructed to isolate or quarantine.
- Stay at home if you are unwell, or identify yourself as a contact of someone who has been unwell and who is being tested for coronavirus (COVID-19) infection.
- If you are unwell during the event please tell one of the event staff.
- Attendees must maintain at least 1.5m physical distance between those from other groups at all times whilst at the event
- You can view our COVID safe public registration here.