Seven players will have to fork out $13,500 worth of fines from the weekend's action, with no suspensions handed down by the Match Review following round 20.
Port Adelaide's Robbie Gray and Geelong's Jordan Clark were among those sweating on the findings of Michael Christian, with both sanctioned after their weekend misdemeanours.
Gray was fined $2000 after he bumped Orazio Fantasia to the ground in an off-the-ball incident on Saturday, just as the lively Essendon forward was rising to his feet.
Meanwhile, Clark was also fined $2000 after his strike to the body of Fremantle forward Sam Switkowski was deemed to be intentional conduct with low impact to the body.
However, Adelaide star Rory Sloane and Brisbane tough nut Mitch Robinson both walked away unscathed following a pair of noteworthy incidents over the weekend.
Sloane wasn't punished for his bump that caught Jade Gresham high, while Robinson's hard hit on Josh Dunkley was also seen as acceptable by the Match Review Officer.
Seven players were fined over the weekend:
- Hawthorn's James Sicily fined $3000 for striking Mason Wood.
- Port Adelaide's Connor Rozee fined $2000 for a dangerous tackle on Aaron Francis.
- Port Adelaide's Robbie Gray fined $2000 for rough conduct on Orazio Fantasia.
- Geelong's Jordan Clark fined $2000 for striking Sam Switkowski.
- Richmond's David Astbury fined $2000 for striking Harrison Petty.
- Collingwood's Taylor Adams fined $1500 for careless umpire contact.
- Carlton's Ed Curnow fined $1000 for careless umpire contact.