Leigh Matthews. Michael Tuck. Peter Hudson. Jason Dunstall. Jarryd Roughead.
Roughy’s name sits comfortably amongst the greats of the Hawthorn Football Club.
And, while statistics and numbers don’t always tell the full story, the following gives a pretty good impression of the indelible mark the beloved figure will leave on the club.
Read: Rough calls time
● He ranks sixth all-time for goals kicked by a Hawthorn player
● He sits ninth all-time for games played in the brown and gold
● He is one of only 18 Hawks in history to have won at least four premierships
● Only 10 Hawks have played in more Grand Finals than him
● He was the 35th official captain of Hawthorn, making him one of 36 men to lead the club since 1925
● He is one of six Hawks to win Coleman Medal
● There are 11 Hawthorn players to win at least three club goal kicking awards of which he is one
● He is one of just three top two picks the club has ever had
● He has kicked the fourth-most goals of any Hawks in finals games
● He is one of just 10 Hawks to boot at least six goals in a final
● He is one of 10 Hawks to become an All Australian in multiple seasons
● He ranks 43rd all-time in game’s history for goals kicked